Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,117 prices entered by 542 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.878 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,486 (€1,585) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)