Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,577 prices entered by 463 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.839 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,165 (€1,679) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)