Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,886 prices entered by 500 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,533 (€1,860) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (22 minutes ago)