Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,776 prices entered by 473 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.905 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,699 (€1,733) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)