Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,633 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.265 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,262 (€3,064) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)