Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,662 prices entered by 452 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.785 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,024 (€1,801) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Udine costs €29 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)