Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10140 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,504 (₨64,141) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)