Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.898 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,036 ($3,919) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)