Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.180 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,580 (AU$4,938) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)