Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.344 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,776 ($1,226) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (32 minutes ago)