Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.882 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,509元 ($1,236) in Machala.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karachi costs ₨95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 250,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)