Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.759 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,898元 (R$ 5,057) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)