Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.089 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,426 (R$ 4,033) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)