Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.003 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,016 (R$ 5,002) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)