Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.122 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,118 (R$ 8,068) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (about 2 hours ago)