Cost of living in Macao compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 CNY / MOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,972元 (16,131 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (33 minutes ago)