Cost of living in Macao compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 CNY / MOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,485 (30,826 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)