Cost of living in Macao compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.796 CNY / MOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,457 (16,910 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (44 minutes ago)