Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.886 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 86% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,946 (€2,149) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Xian costs 元9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $70 (about 2 hours ago)