Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.496 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 75% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,125 (€2,151) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)