Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 633 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24750 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,102元 (28,696₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)