Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 515 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24975 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,981元 (27,950₴) in Lviv.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort St. John costs C$1.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 65 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belfast costs £0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)