Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 611 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24609 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,337 (25,752₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)