Cost of living comparison between Luxor, Egypt and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.764 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,002 (E£ 14,405) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (44 minutes ago)