Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38300 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 43% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,231 (E£ 13,658) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)