Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35942 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 45% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,029 (E£ 13,993) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (42 minutes ago)