Cost of living in Luxembourg compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxembourg is 72% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,306 (€1,916) in Luxembourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)