Cost of living in Luxembourg compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxembourg is 80% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,012 (€3,704) in Luxembourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (36 minutes ago)