Cost of living in Lutsk, Ukraine vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24664 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lutsk (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,428元 (30,118₴) in Lutsk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)