Cost of living in Lutsk, Ukraine vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24848 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lutsk (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,237元 (25,099₴) in Lutsk.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)