Cost of living in Lutsk, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24588 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lutsk (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,440元 (30,258₴) in Lutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)