Cost of living in Lutsk, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23688 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lutsk (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,454 (23,026₴) in Lutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (24 minutes ago)