Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.011 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 92% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,318元 (£1,922) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)