Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.543 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 85% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,958 (£1,751) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)