Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.545 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,706元 (15,964 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campeche costs Mex$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)