Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.765 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 44% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,592 (6,006 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)