Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.659 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 55% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,006 (6,079 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)