Cost of living comparison between Lusaka, Zambia and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.699 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 48% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,731 (11,064 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)