Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.698 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 52% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,380 (6,273 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)