Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,796 in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)