Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,125 in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)