Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,840 in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (37 minutes ago)