Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.742 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,356 (18,001 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)