Cost of living comparison between Lulea, Sweden and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.759 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,764 (29,999 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)