Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.768 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,787元 (17,948 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 4 hours ago)