Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.760 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,024元 (19,770 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)