Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.751 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,600 (19,441 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)