Cost of living in Luhans'k, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.25138 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luhans'k (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,720 (26,732₴) in Luhans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)