Cost of living in Luhans'k, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.23694 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luhans'k (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,041 (17,053₴) in Luhans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)