Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.792 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 95% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,314 (CHF 2,697) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 3 hours ago)