Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.738 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 108% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,022元 (CHF 2,526) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mainz costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)