Cost of living comparison between Lugano, Switzerland and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.814 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 108% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,768 (CHF 4,955) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)