Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.933 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 99% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,745 (CHF 2,415) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)