Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09741 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,795 (₨69,751) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)