Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10285 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,134 (₨59,637) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)