Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09376 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,792 (₨72,439) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)