Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09435 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,568 (₨69,618) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)