Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10520 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,964 (₨113,725) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)