Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09795 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,408 (₨65,422) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Stara Zagora costs 3.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)