Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12108 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,375 (Php60,909) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)