Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13210 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,844元 (Php59,381) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)