Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.504 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,186 (€1,757) in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)