Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,008 (€1,793) in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)