Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00409 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,621 (3,085,468 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)