Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00513 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 88% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,438 (5,743,464 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)