Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00412 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,798元 (3,349,658 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥42,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)