Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00426 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,973 (3,281,199 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)