Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.683 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,216 (7,854 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)