Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.868 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,732元 (4,674 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)