Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.846 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,244 (4,467 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)