Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.757 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,792 (€1,649) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)