Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.073 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,805 (€1,710) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)