Cost of living comparison between Lübeck, Germany and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.381 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,673 (€3,207) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)