Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.893 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,943 (€1,893) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (26 minutes ago)