Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.854 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,691 ($3,165) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (36 minutes ago)