Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.338 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,131 ($1,756) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)