Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.290 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,702 ($1,860) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)