Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.897 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,454元 ($1,806) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)