Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04168 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 317% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元67,751 (1,625,641 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)