Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04179 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 323% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元66,045 (1,580,442 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (41 minutes ago)