Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02956 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 137% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,244 (752,504 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)