Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04158 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 322% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元68,611 (1,650,152 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 2 hours ago)