Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02651 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 131% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,422 (845,866 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 23,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)