Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02299 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 98% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,444元 (715,256 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)