Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.338 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,753 ($2,170) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)