Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 540 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.912 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,646元 ($1,830) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)