Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.842 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,411 ($3,276) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)