Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,638 ($2,127) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)