Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.869 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,845 ($3,180) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)