Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35961 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,461元 (Mex$ 17,966) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)