Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34406 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,206 (Mex$ 32,570) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (34 minutes ago)