Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35198 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,322元 (Mex$ 20,801) in Los Mochis.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mainz costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 14,231 (about 1 hour ago)