Cost of living comparison between Los Cabos, Mexico and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.36575 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,122 (Mex$ 33,143) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (33 minutes ago)