Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35986 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,763元 (Mex$ 24,350) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (18 minutes ago)