Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,280 prices entered by 1,034 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.617 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,593 ($2,356) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)