Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,946 prices entered by 752 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.713 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,459元 ($2,750) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Regina costs C$1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oxford costs £150 (about 2 hours ago)