Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31534 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,566 (Mex$ 30,335) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (42 minutes ago)