Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31842 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,802 (Mex$ 62,189) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (44 minutes ago)