Cost of living in Long Xuyen, Vietnam compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,321 (63,711,119 ₫) in Long Xuyen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (37 minutes ago)