Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.762 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,059元 (R$ 4,573) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)