Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.211 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,133 (R$ 7,296) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)