Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,511 (R$ 4,487) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)