Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.729 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,869 (R$ 4,551) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)