Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.952 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,215 (C$2,669) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 2 hours ago)