Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,657 prices entered by 1,262 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.103 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 158% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,229元 (£2,442) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)