Cost of living comparison between London, United Kingdom and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,324 prices entered by 1,324 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.278 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 151% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元39,213 (£4,737) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)