Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,370 prices entered by 1,401 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.820 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 155% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,949 (£2,488) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)