Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01141 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,312 (1,079,246 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)