Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01228 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,523 (1,101,062 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)