Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.307 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,805 ($1,555) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (36 minutes ago)