Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.842 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,054 ($2,785) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,500 ₪ (41 minutes ago)