Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.716 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,494元 ($1,414) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.19 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Neuchatel costs CHF 0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)