Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.930 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,112元 ($1,459) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)