Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,827 (€1,386) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)