Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.759 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,297 (7,560 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (41 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)