Cost of living comparison between Lobito, Angola and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04099 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 107% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,387 (790,200 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 2 hours ago)