Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03979 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 101% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,710 (419,913 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)