Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03051 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,636 (446,903 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)