Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04140 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 112% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,193 (439,480 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (43 minutes ago)