Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,385 (€1,319) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)