Cost of living in Lleida, Spain vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.546 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,489元 (€1,390) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 20 lei (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Regina costs C$1.30 (about 2 hours ago)