Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.626 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,924 (€1,301) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (34 minutes ago)