Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.794 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,286 (€1,191) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (40 minutes ago)