Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,476 (€1,335) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)