Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,245 (€1,438) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)