Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 785 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.656 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,145 (€1,456) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)