Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,801 (€2,828) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)