Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.706 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,138 (32,767 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)