Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.742 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,706 (17,126 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (30 minutes ago)