Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.566 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,890元 (19,226 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)