Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.735 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,389 (18,225 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)