Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.682 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,563 (18,423 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)