Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.752 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,160元 (£1,618) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)