Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.726 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,722 (£1,573) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)