Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.814 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,513 (£1,533) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)