Cost of living comparison between Liverpool, United Kingdom and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.771 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,871 (£2,722) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (43 minutes ago)