Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.048 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,185元 (£1,457) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (28 minutes ago)