Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.627 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,342 (£1,546) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)