Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,821 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.508 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,340 (€2,443) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)