Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,693 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.829 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,871 (€1,389) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Burlington, Vermont costs $25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)