Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,619 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.843 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,238 (€1,433) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (32 minutes ago)