Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,955 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,412 (€2,339) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)