Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,646 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.656 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,938 (€1,298) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)