Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,816 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,642 (€1,330) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)