Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12218 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 34% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,477 (Php53,012) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)