Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12973 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,513元 (Php50,201) in Lipa City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campeche costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$7 (about 2 hours ago)