Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13712 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,995 (Php80,185) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (35 minutes ago)