Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 44% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,418 in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (about 1 hour ago)